While staging homes is certainly an organized artistic effort, our leadership has a different background than most. With over 22 years of experience working in the private contractor space, our interactions and projects portray a unique perspective, with unique priority.
Why have every listing staged?
- More showings because pictures look great on MLS
- Less money spent monthly on gas, lights, water, lawn maintenance, loan payment and insurance
- An empty home is vulnuerable to a break in, staged homes look lived in and provide real security
- The opening offers are certain to be better, easing negotiation
- Less unexpected repairs due to buyer concern about blatant or minor flaws